The Kitchen Experts in San Diego to Trust with Your Home
If you want more than just your dream kitchen...
If you live in San Diego and want a smooth, headache free kitchen remodel, at the actual price quoted to you, you're in the perfect place!
We've been offering full kitchen remodels in San Diego and racking up dozens of 5-star reviews (see them here) for over 20 years.
Our advice: Be very careful when hiring a contractor!
The Problem with (Most) San Diego Kitchen Remodelers
Let's face it... a lot of contractors can build you a beautiful kitchen.
But at what cost and at what amount of aggravation?
Imagine this real-life scenario:
You get a reaonably-priced quote for a complete kitchen remodel in 8 weeks. You’re certain you got a great deal.
But then something goes wrong.
When it comes time to remove that wall you wanted to open up, there’s a pipe there that can’t be rerouted. You have to now redesign half of your kitchen to accommodate for the wall (which now must remain), which will cost you an additional 37% (and this is NOT your dream kitchen!)
It gets worse:
New cabinets must be ordered to fit the new design which will push your completed kitchen back by 5 weeks.
Unfortunatley, this is a real-life story that happened to a friend of ours.
He also complained that:
- the crew wore dirty clothes, smoked, and left the house dusty
- he did not feel comfortable leaving his house with all the different sub-contractors there every day
- due to the changes, they didn't finish on time
These are some of the problems with San Diego remodelers we've fought hard to improve.
Why Choose Teknik to Remodel Your Kitchen
Here's our promise to you:
Our warm and friendly team will complete your kitchen project on-time and on budget with impeccable design and craftmansship.
Our clients love us and use us again...
Read What Our Clients Have to Say:
- “This is our second remodel with Kevin. Once again, done on TIME! Great job! 🙂 He’s on speed dial in case we have another project.”
- "Kevin and his design-build team transformed our 20 year old, dated house into the envy of our neighborhood!" Kathy A. in Carlsbad, CA - 9-6-19
- Kevin had the work done as if it were his own house and the project was completed before the contractual completion date. Jack B., San Diego, CA
- “I have used this company 3 times!” - Russ Z.
We're proud of the dozens and dozens of 5-star reviews we've earned. Please click here for more.
The problem is most other kitchen remodelers take shortcuts.
They do very little up-front work to provide you with an accurate quote and simply lowball the job. Then, once they start the remodel, they run into obstacles and have to make changes to the initial scope of work. This usually results in contractors finishing projects way after their estimated end date, costs you more money, and leaves you dissatisfied.
At Teknik, these are the exact areas where we stand head and shoulders above the rest. (See our "Three-T Promise" below.)
For a free consultation, call us at 888-747-2013 or click here.
Our Teknik Three-T Promise
These are three areas where Teknik shines!
Here's our Teknik Three-T promise:
- True Quote: Other companies bid quickly then make changes to the price when surprises come up. We get to know your home intimately before working on it to ensure we stick to budget with no change orders.
- Trustworthy Crew: We don’t use 10 subs so you never know who’s in your home. You’ll open your door to a clean-cut, polite crew who you’ll get to know on a first name basis. Many of our repeat customers simply hand us the keys and go on vacation. That's the kind of comfort you can expect to feel when you invite our team into your home.
- Timely: We don’t take the job before we know we can staff it and we don't start the job before a thorough investigation (including an "X-ray" of your walls) to ensure we don't run into any surprises. The result of proper staffing and proper planning is on-time completion 99% of the time.
You'll Love Teknik's "Clean-Cut Crew"
We've gotten a lot of praise for our crew:
- “They are all clean-cut, non-smoking, polite, professional...yet friendly.”
- “Every single person that worked on our project was polite, on time and cleaned up after themselves. Every single day!”
So much so that we now call them the "Clean-Cut Crew!"
And we don't subcontract our work.
So when you open the door to Teknik, you'll see a warm, friendly crew that you recognize, since it's the same guys working on your home every day.
Common Questions About Your Kitchen Remodel
How much does a newly remodeled kitchen cost?
This is sort of like asking how much a new car costs. Obviously, the answer depends (a lot) on the type and the options you want! Having said that, we tend to cater to homeowners in North County with home values of $900,000 to $3,000,000+ and our remodels typically cost anywhere from $30,000 to $250,000. For a better estimate, click here to set up free consultation.
How long does it take?
Most of our kitchen projects take 6 to 16 weeks.
What is the process?
We offer what we call "The Perfect Remodel Plan." We follow these 4 steps every time.
1. Dream Design - We’ll collaborate with you to transform your dark and outdated space into a functional food preparation and dining space that complements your design aesthetic.
2. Get Your True Quote - We get to know your home intimately before working on it to ensure we stick to budget with no change orders.
3. Complete On-time - We finish 99% of our projects on time
4. Party time! - Get ready to invite your friends, family, and neighbors over! (If they're the jealous type, leave them off your invite list)
Do you use subcontractors?
No, almost never. You'll see the same warm and friendly faces on your job every day (and you'll get to know each others' names). They'll be clean-cut, courteous, and clean up every day. Our goal is absolute trust. If you want to run to work, run some errands, or even take a vacation, you should feel comfortable doing that.
In cases of special fabrication or odd jobs our team can't do, we will contract out the work. But this is rare.
Where in San Diego do you work?
We'll go anywhere in San Diego from Chula Vista in the South to La Mesa or El Cajon in the East. We do a lot of work in North county such as Encinitas, Del Mar, La Jolla, Carlsbad, Escondido, and Oceanside.
Do you offer a guarantee?
We sure do! We call it "The Spoiled Rotten Guarantee." We spoil our customers and will do (just about) anything to make you happy. If anything goes wrong with our work during the 1st year after completion, we'll fix it *free of charge.
Imagine your kitchen being the "envy of the neighborhood," as our happy customer, Kathy, shared above.
From big projects to simple redesigns, we offer collaborative pricing and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our goal is always to bring your dream kitchen to life while adhering to your timeline and budget. Schedule a design consultation with our remodeling contractors in San Diego to take the first step towards achieving your dream kitchen.
Make the most of your home improvement project by hiring Teknik!
Contact our kitchen and bath experts at (888) 747-2013 to discuss your upcoming home improvement project. We proudly serve clients from throughout San Diego, California, and the surrounding areas.
*The Spoiled Rotten Guarantee is a labor warranty for our work. If you experience problems with materials (such as cabinetry, flooring, or countertops), that will typically fall under the manufacturer's guarantee. Regardless, we'll help steer you in the right direction and if it's our fault, we'll fix it!