Our core values at Teknik Construction are technique, timing and trust. Our passion is to provide the ultimate construction experience by investing into people and their dreams.
Are you someone who is passionate about service, learning, and growing your professional skills set? You might be a great fit for TEKNIK!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Valid drivers’ license and personal vehicle
- Works alongside construction lead to perform tasks as directed
- Operates power tools to include air compressor, jackhammer, concrete saw, trencher, skill saw, hydraulic or electric winch and powder actuated fasteners
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment at all times by sweeping, cleaning and removing trash
- Maintains and up keeps property, tools, equipment and materials at all times and reports to lead when tool / equipment repair is needed
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations
- Works effectively with others and takes direction as necessary
- Collect all invoices and receipts of all purchased materials and supplies and submit to administration staff for processing
Job Type: Full-time
We believe that our clients are the HERO and we are their GUIDE.
They have invested in their family, their neighbors, and their community in the home they love.
But now they have needs that their home can't meet. Something needs to change.
We say, don't move - improve!
We protect the hero. We have their back.
We work really REALLY hard - and we're EXCITED about it.
Every person on our team is belt-on and in the trenches.
Are you someone who is passionate about service and learning?
Are you willing to be mentored and receive feedback in order to develop your trade skills?
You must be fully tooled-up, you must have your own vehicle, and have a valid drivers license.
Ability to run a crew and job site without stress - though this will not always be required.
Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team and demonstrate excellent people skills.
Ability to evaluate all trades/areas on the job site to ensure craftsmanship meets San Diego County Building Code standards and are completed within appropriate time limits (fast).
Maintains productivity by intentionally encouraging and thanking each crew member.
Our guys are VERY self-sufficient and do not need a supervisor, manager, or a lead. Our crews want to work with someone who works as hard as they do - and we want that for them too!
Ability to document progress using photos and notes in daily logs.
Our crews keep CLEAN work areas, so your ability to add to that cleanliness is vital. All materials and waste are kept neat.
Operates power tools in a safe manner to include table saws, radial arm saws, miter saws, table and hand planers, nailers and drills.
Willingness to collect all invoices, receipts, pick-tickets, or delivery slips when materials and supplies are purchased or delivered. All of these items will be submitted to the administration staff for processing.
Submit weekly paperwork and sign-in sheets for tailgate (safety) meetings and walk through inspections.
Ability to assist with training of construction helpers.
Must furnish at least three (3) references.