Are you thinking about investing in a new sunroom this summer? Here are some reasons why a sunroom is a great addition for any homeowner:
- Bring Light Indoors – Many of us live a life sealed off from the sun. We should be bringing in more of that wonderful warmth into our home. When you have a sunroom, you have a room that will bring light directly into your home. This is beneficial for people who get seasonal affective disorder in the winter. All you have to do is spend a few hours in your sunroom and you will be feeling great in no time.
- A New Space for You and Your Family – Do your kids like to hang out in their room all day on their devices? Change the way you have family time when you invest in a sunroom. It will give your children a little of that good stuff you can only get from the sun, as well as encourage conversation and togetherness.
- An Affordable Option – Adding a new room to your home can get very expensive, but it does not have to be! A sunroom is an affordable option for people who are interested in adding a little more space to their home. In addition to being very affordable, it takes no time to build a sunroom so the results are more instantaneous.
Make your summer special with help from the team at Teknik Inc. Our business builds sunrooms in San Diego, as well as provides a vast array of additional remodeling services.
When was the last time you updated your kitchen? If it has been a while, the team at Teknik Inc. is available to assist you. Here are some trends for 2018 you may be interested in:
- Colors in the Kitchen – All-white kitchens are a thing of the past. Interior designers and remodeling specialists have noticed that more people are interested in adding a touch of color to their kitchen. Homeowners are selecting black and blue colors for their cabinets, as well as silver and black appliances.
- Unique Backsplashes – A backsplash in the home is a great option. Many homeowners are opting for Spanish tiles, as well as other colorful designs. This design trend goes alongside the end of the all-white kitchens, as white or solid color backsplashes that are are no longer appealing.
- Functional Kitchens – Having a minimalist kitchen is nice, but it means that you may not have easy access to the ingredients and utensils for cooking. Instead of packing everything away, remodelers are building kitchens with open cabinets and storage bins that are behind glass.
Update your kitchen today when you work with our kitchen and bath experts in San Diego. Our team is ready to listen to your needs and build the perfect kitchen for you.
Your bathroom is a very important space. Everything about it says a lot about your personality. Here are some of the things your bathroom might say about you:
- Minimal Designs – They say that people who enjoy minimal designs in the bathroom are very organized and like to take control. When you keep things clean and neat in the bathroom, you tend to be a high achiever who will not let clutter overtake your life.
- Lots of Color – Do you have a bathroom that features a lot of colors? A vibrant design with colors like purple is usually selected by individuals who are imaginative and creative. When you step into your bathroom each morning for the day, you like to be inspired.
- Large Toiletry Collection – Take a look at the counter in your bathroom. If you see a wide selection of soaps, lotions, and other selections, then you are most likely a keen consumer who wants to experience life. When you go out to shop, you want to try everything to ensure that you are getting the best things in life.
Make sure that your bathroom represents you when you work with the team at Teknik Inc. Our kitchen and bath experts in San Diego can make new installations that describe your personality.
Update your property today with a new sunroom. Here are just a handful of the many reasons why you should add a sunroom to your home:
- Easy to Build – A sunroom is simple to build because it brings the indoors and the outdoors together in one space. Instead of worrying about the details that may come with installing an extra bedroom, you can have a sunroom installed in a fast and efficient manner.
- An Affordable Option – Did you know that a sunroom is one of the most affordable home additions available? When properly placed, you can add a fantastic new room to your home that will not break the bank and increase your property value.
- A New Way to Live – Going out into the world to experience the sun and fresh air can reduce stress. When you install a sunroom in your home, you are investing in your wellbeing. It does not matter if you have a large family or if you live alone, we are confident that you will feel like a new person when you have a sunroom.
Count on the team at Teknik Inc. when you are interested in sunrooms in San Diego. Our home remodeling specialists are ready to help you improve your property.
Spice up your older property! The specialists at Teknik Inc. can add a little style to your home with the following:
- Update the Kitchen or Bathroom – If you have been living in your home for more than 20 years, it is very likely that your bathroom or kitchen is out of date. We can come to your location and take a look at the existing design, as well as discuss your needs. Once we know what you want, we will make recommendations that will transform the way you look at your home.
- Add an Extra Room – Are you feeling a little cramped? If so, you may need an extra room in your home. You can build a new master bedroom, as well as invest in a new place for your family to congregate. Furthermore, you can add a small suite for any visitors that may need to stay for an extended period of time.
- Build a Sunroom – Enjoy the beautiful sun we get in California with a new sunroom in your home. This room can be used in a variety of ways. You can put your gym in the sunroom and exercise every morning or you can add a table in here and watch the sunset with your family every evening.
Count on the San Diego kitchen and bath remodeling specialists at Teknik Inc. when you want to update your property. We are always ready and willing to listen to your needs and make your home look magnificent.
Do you have a few extra dollars to spend on your next kitchen remodeling project? The team at Teknik Inc. has put together a list of great investments for your home:
- Countertops – Your countertops are an essential part of your kitchen and you want to make sure that they will last for many years. Investing in a beautiful granite countertop is a great way to improve your kitchen. They are durable and they always look fantastic.
- Kitchen Sink – If you have ever had to use a kitchen sink that just does not work for the kitchen, then you know how important it is to have a good one. Look at the many sink options available to you and choose something that will fit your cooking and cleaning needs.
- Cabinets – Having sturdy, beautiful cabinets installed in your home is the perfect way to improve any kitchen. You should talk to us about your needs and let us know what kind of room you need. We will help you choose the perfect selections that are right for your kitchen.
Our dedicated remodeling contractors in San Diego are available to help you update your kitchen, as well as every other part of your home. Meet with us today and learn more about what we can for your home.
Now that we are a few months into 2018, decorators and remodeling specialists are beginning to see a lot of big trends for this year. Check out some of the most popular trends:
- Making Space for Your Family – Times are changing and many of us are living in a home with extended family. One of the biggest trends of this year is adding extra rooms on houses to make rooms for aging parents and other family members. Furthermore, you can remodel basements and more with a second kitchen to making an apartment-style living area in your home.
- Upgrade Master Bedrooms – Having a nice master bedroom with an attached bathroom is nice, but many of us want a bedroom that matches our needs. The trend this year is turning a regular master bedroom and bath into a luxury suite with a huge walk-in closet and a beautiful new bathroom.
- Colorful Kitchens – For many years, kitchens have been designed with white walls and very few colors. For 2018, people are starting to remodel their kitchen with colorful walls, equipment, and more. The most prominent color choices are wood tones and neutral colors.
From simple remodeling projects to custom home additions in San Diego, the team at Teknik Inc. is ready to update your home. Contact us today and let us know about the projects you want to start.
Your bathroom is an integral part of your home. If your bathroom does not suit your needs, you should consider making an upgrade. Here are three reasons why you should update your lavatory:
- Have the Perfect Bathroom – Many bathrooms that come with standard homes are simple rooms that often do not have the amenities we want. Instead of spending every morning and evening in a basic bathroom, you can plan out the perfect bathroom with the right showers, toilets, and other additions you have always dreamed of owning.
- Make a Good Impression – Do you enjoy having guests in your home? You can make a good impression on them when you upgrade your bathroom. After they leave, they will not forget about your luxurious shower, the great toilet, or the magnificent vanity you had installed during your remodeling project.
- Make a Necessary Update – How old is your home? If it is more than 20 years old, it is likely that you need to update your bathroom. Whether your bathroom has an old color scheme from the late 80s or you have a bathtub that needs to be completely updated, remodeling your bathroom is a wise plan.
Start your next bathroom remodeling project today with assistance from the team at Teknik Inc. Our kitchen and bath experts in San Diego are ready to speak to you about your needs. You can call us today at (888) 747-2019 for more information about receiving an estimate for our services.
Have you considered adding a sunroom to your home? Here a few ways you can use a new sunroom:
- Gardening – If you are interested in gardening, a sunroom is a great addition to your home. You can use the room to start seedlings, giving them a place to get light in your home. Additionally, you can turn your sunroom into a green room with the right containers and glass roof panels.
- Entertaining – Show off your beautiful backyard or just build the perfect place for people to congregate in your home when you have a sunroom added to your home. You can use the room as a space for breakfast when you have guests staying overnight or enjoy relaxing cocktails all night long while reveling in a beautiful California evening.
- Morning Workouts – Building a dedicated workout space can be hard, as you need a lot of room for your exercise equipment. You can exercise as the sun rises every morning when you build a workout space in your sunroom. With a workout sunroom, you can experience the outdoors while exercising without worrying about bugs or the elements.
Do you feel inspired yet? If your answer is yes, then it is time to contact the team at Teknik Inc. Our business builds fabulous sunrooms in San Diego, as well as provides a vast array of additional home improvement services.
Investing in your property and increasing its value should be the goal of every homeowner. We have put together a list of ways you can increase your property value:
- Kitchen Remodeling – Modernizing and updating your kitchen is a fantastic way to improve your property value. You should consider making simple updates, such as replacing the countertops, adding a backsplash, and purchasing new energy-efficient appliances that meet modern standards.
- Bathroom Renovations – Doing a complete bathroom makeover is a wonderful way to increase your property value. Just a simple update, such as a new shower, sink, and tiles can make your home look magnificent. Our business can go to extraordinary lengths to create the perfect space while staying within your budget.
- Additional Bedrooms – A simple bedroom addition is ideal for a variety of reasons. It gives you more room to stretch in your own home and allows you to appeal to a new group of buyers who are looking for a larger home in the area. To make the room count as a bedroom, you will need to add at least one window and a closet.
From renovations to custom home additions in San Diego, the talented team at Teknik Inc. is available to update your home. Meet with a member of our staff to speak about our many home improvement services.