Now that we are a few months into 2018, decorators and remodeling specialists are beginning to see a lot of big trends for this year. Check out some of the most popular trends:
- Making Space for Your Family – Times are changing and many of us are living in a home with extended family. One of the biggest trends of this year is adding extra rooms on houses to make rooms for aging parents and other family members. Furthermore, you can remodel basements and more with a second kitchen to making an apartment-style living area in your home.
- Upgrade Master Bedrooms – Having a nice master bedroom with an attached bathroom is nice, but many of us want a bedroom that matches our needs. The trend this year is turning a regular master bedroom and bath into a luxury suite with a huge walk-in closet and a beautiful new bathroom.
- Colorful Kitchens – For many years, kitchens have been designed with white walls and very few colors. For 2018, people are starting to remodel their kitchen with colorful walls, equipment, and more. The most prominent color choices are wood tones and neutral colors.
From simple remodeling projects to custom home additions in San Diego, the team at Teknik Inc. is ready to update your home. Contact us today and let us know about the projects you want to start.
Your bathroom is an integral part of your home. If your bathroom does not suit your needs, you should consider making an upgrade. Here are three reasons why you should update your lavatory:
- Have the Perfect Bathroom – Many bathrooms that come with standard homes are simple rooms that often do not have the amenities we want. Instead of spending every morning and evening in a basic bathroom, you can plan out the perfect bathroom with the right showers, toilets, and other additions you have always dreamed of owning.
- Make a Good Impression – Do you enjoy having guests in your home? You can make a good impression on them when you upgrade your bathroom. After they leave, they will not forget about your luxurious shower, the great toilet, or the magnificent vanity you had installed during your remodeling project.
- Make a Necessary Update – How old is your home? If it is more than 20 years old, it is likely that you need to update your bathroom. Whether your bathroom has an old color scheme from the late 80s or you have a bathtub that needs to be completely updated, remodeling your bathroom is a wise plan.
Start your next bathroom remodeling project today with assistance from the team at Teknik Inc. Our kitchen and bath experts in San Diego are ready to speak to you about your needs. You can call us today at (888) 747-2019 for more information about receiving an estimate for our services.